Trending

Michael McKean about X Files Revival, David and Gillian

McKean has continuously proven himself as a versatile dramatic actor and a prolific industry workhorse, popping up everywhere from “X-Files” (where he met Vince Gilligan) to “Breaking Bad” spinoff “Better Call Saul.” The legendary actor and comic talks for Salon about playing Bob Odenkirk's big brother on "Better Call Saul", but also makes comments about new X Files, Duchovny and Anderson.

Are you excited that “The X-Files” is coming back?
I am, yeah. I’m very curious. I’m in awe of Gillian [Anderson]’s work of late, all of the stuff that she’s done.

“The Fall” is so great.
Oh my god, “The Fall,” she’s amazing in that! It’s just always great to see a great actor, so that’s exciting right there. And Duchovny is everybody’s favorite puppy dog. I think it’s going to be very cool.
Yes, but actually... No.

Post a Comment