Trending

David Duchovny recieved his Hollywood Walk of Fame star

David Duchovny has plenty to celebrate Monday - he received a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame and Sunday's premiere of The X-Files revival pulled in a huge audience. The actor, 55, was joined at the special ceremony Monday morning in LA by Chris Carter, the creator of The X-Files who cast him in the role of Fox 'Spooky' Mulder back in 1998.

'I wouldn't have a career without Chris and his show The X Files. That really made everything happen for me as an actor,' Duchovny told the fans gathered to congratulate him.

Duchovny said it's a dream come true and 'a cool thing to happen' to get his own spot on the Walk Of Fame. He told Variety: 'It’s tangible and something that feels like it’ll last a while. That’s something special and something to reflect upon I think.'

'I grew up on 11th Street and Second Avenue in New York and the Second Avenue Deli was (a block away). They had their own walk of fame in front of the deli with stars of David on the street. I thought maybe I’d get one of those one day, but this is even better,' he said.

The actor was also joined at the event by Garry Shandling, the comedian who helped launch his fledgling career on The Larry Sanders Show. Others in attendance included the actresses Maggie Wheeler, Claire Hoult and Pamela Adlon.




Text: Daily Mail, Photos: Mercury News
Yes, but actually... No.

Post a Comment