Trending

David Duchovny stars in London Fog's fall campaign

David Duchovny, who played the world’s greatest hand model in “Zoolander” has a new modeling gig. He will be featured in London Fog’s fall ad campaign, along with Victoria’s Secret Angel Martha Hunt (27).

“I love what they do. My mother’s Scottish and she was always aware of the brand and the style, and it made me feel part of that history to do it,” Duchovny said in a telephone interview. Asked if he considers himself a fashion guy, the 55-year-old actor said, “I’m so fashion stunted in many ways. I still wear T-shirts from when I was 15. I certainly like it, I’m growing in that area.”

For the shoot, Duchovny wore a classic London Fog trench coat, layered with pieces from the London Fog sportswear and suiting collections.

Read more: WWD


Photo: Just Jared 
http://www.londonfog.com/
Yes, but actually... No.

Post a Comment